Flybarless T-Rex 600 RC helicopters Pro are the latest addition to our heli family. This amazing remote control helicopter is made of highly durable Carbon Fiber (CF) and measures almost 4 feet long! Yes, it's that big. Trex 600 are the largest electric RC helicopters that we offer. This is the helicopter that the entire heli hobby world has been waiting for. Trend Times has them in stock and are shipping daily. View the T-Rex 600 video below to see the amazing maneuvers you can do with the helicopter or you may download the T-Rex 600 video.
Have questions about these RC helicopters? Call or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you have radio electronics from a prior aircraft and a battery for the helicopter, you are in business. If you need electronics or anything else please call us and we will take care of you. The T-rex 600 does not come with main blades or main battery. They are sold separately as the T-Rex is one very large helicopter and needs massive blades and a huge lithium battery (at least 4200 Mah) to power it. If you want the biggest and baddest helicopter on the market or your block, then the T-rex 600 is for you.
*T-Rex 600EFL Pro Kit Features:
· New aerodynamically efficient low drag flybarless head assembly,with detachable blade grip pitch arm for ease of maintenance.
· The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest spec. Patented composite material construction technique cleverly utilize frame space that improved overall rigidity, and also created a minimalistic beauty.
· Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
· Top mounted motor base bringing the motor's center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility.
· Brand new 600 class 12S high voltage brushless motor providing generous torque and power output, yet consumes lower average current to prolong the life of batteries.
· The most optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio to achieve the most efficient power output and flight characteristic.
· Heatsink embedded into motor mount for effective cooling of motor.
· Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
· Utilize direct link CCPM swashplate control system to enable direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing, but are extremely rigid.
· Utilizes highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise.
· Ergonomically designed H-shaped electronic mount to provide flexible organization or equipment, and minimize wire clutter.
· Brand new CNC machined metal tail gear box, with thicker side plates to increase rigidity. The more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
· High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder lockingand control effectiveness.
· Additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block to ensure smooth rotation, and eliminate jammed one way bearing.
· Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearing.
· High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
· New lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
· High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
*T-Rex 600E Pro Specifications *
· Length: 1160mm
· Height: 353mm
· Width: 210mm
· Main Blade Length: 600mm
· Main Rotor Diameter: 1347mm
· Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
· Motor Drive Gear:13T
· Main Drive Gear:112T
· Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
· Tail Drive Gear: 34T
· Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8.61:3.85
· Weight (With Motor): 2290g *T-Rex 600E Pro Kit Includes *
· T-REX 600EFL PRO Kits Set X1
· 600 3G Carbon fiber blades X1
· 600MX Brushless Motor(510KV) X1
*T-Rex 600E Pro Super Combo Requires *
· Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
· Receiver (7-channel or more)
· DS610 Digital servoX3
· DS650 Digital servo X1
· 3GX Flybarless System X1
· Castle ICE HV 80 Brushless ESC X1
· 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator X1
· 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 4600mAh X2 (3300mAh suggestion)
· Dial Pitch Gauge
Ive been using the Trex 600 for my AP business http://www.gunnphotoservices.com for about a year now. Its a great heli as far as simplicity and cost for replacement parts. Its proven to be a solid heavy-lifting platform for aerial photography.
Click the button below to call toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. We would love to speak with you in order to help you select the best gift, toy, or hobby.