Draw the crowd at your next trade show exhibition with this 18" 14-segment tabletop dry erase prize wheel. Create an exciting spin game for your school club to achieve more new members. This is quite a crowd pleaser that you should never missed. It will surely help you to gather the most people around you on any occasion: holiday activities, trade shows, carnivals, annual meetings, birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding parties, etc.
Dual Free Gift!
Coming with a water-based mark pen and a whiteboard eraser as FREE GIFT!
You can make a DIY template and print it out for your special game through our instruction! Just make your every game different! Please email us for the template after you purchase. Have a successful show!
- Brand new in package and ready to ship.
- 18" tabletop dry erase prize wheel.
- Minor assemble and ready to Spin.
- Made of PVC foam board and clear dry erase Acrylic board.
- Double Precision Ball Bearings for endless spinning.
- 14 customizable prize segments for logo or text.
- Loosen the screws around the wheel and insert the Printout templates to make a new look for your game.
- Free templates as gift in Microsoft Word, Window Meta File and Adobe Illustrator.
(Please email us for the templates after you purchase.)
- Rubber caps on the screws between each segment for tidy appearance and safe using.
- Dual red PP pointer that "clicks" between each prize.
- The clicking sound helps to build excitement as it spins.
- Strong structure with extra thick solid wood stand.
- Detachable stand for room saving storage.
- Wing screws on the stand for tool free assembling.
- Wheel Diameter: 18"
- Stand Height: 20-3/4"
- Base width: 11-3/4"
- Base deep: 8-1/4"
- 1x 18" Prize Wheel
- 1x Water-based Mark Pen
- 1x Whiteboard Eraser
- 1 set of Templates
(Please email us for the templates after you purchase)
- Only Water-based mark pen can be used for the acrylic board. Please do NOT write on the acrylic board with oil-based pen or other pen. Thank you.
- Only the templates that made with the Microsoft Word file will work for the prize wheel. Please do not print out the template sample shown here.
- Do NOT revise the size of the image in the Microsoft Word file, or the hardcopy will not fit the prize wheel good.
- If you print the image on a normal A4 sheet, please remember to stick the sheet on the prize wheel with adhesive. Otherwise, the sheets might run away when the wheel rotating.
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.