Just like surfboards and skimboards on sea, skateboards on ground and wire-walking in the air, it is also a sport of training your balance and strength to ride unicycles.
Not only does it require the trainees' skills, but also it asks for the professional design and quality of the unicycle itself. Thus it is rather important that you choose the right items.
And this is just the one you can start to cycling with - a professional unicycle with top quality and somatological design! Great for both novices and professionals, men and women!!!
- 20" wheel
- Eye-catching bright silver in color
- Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
- Cotterless steel crank
- Smooth riding wheel bearing
- Large saddle in unique design for extra comfort & safety
- Removable poly-nylon guarded rails on the seat
- Steel fork with chrome plated
- Full-sized nylon pedals with chromoly spindles
- Extra wide black bulged-pattern skid proof rubber tire
- Height adjustable from 32" to 36"
- Rather room saving, just leave it in the corner
- No manual included but item is easy to assemble.
- Other sizes & colors available (shown in the 2nd picture)
To keep in mind:
- Since it is not common bicycles, novices should ride unicycles under the instructions or accompany of professionals or tutors for safety.
- The best place for training is a back deck, preferably made of wood, which is more friendly than concrete, with a handrail. You'll need to hold onto the handrail while your leg muscles learn to react. If you don't have a back deck, try a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' (USA ONLY) At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.