Draw the crowd at your next trade show exhibition with this 30" 18-slot tabletop dry erase prize wheel. Create an exciting spin game for your school club to achieve more new members. This is quite a crowd pleaser that you should never missed. It will surely help you to gather the most people around you on any occasion: holiday activities, trade shows, carnivals, annual meetings, birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding parties, etc.
Dual Free Gift!
Coming with a water-based mark pen and a whiteboard eraser as FREE GIFT!
You can DIY a special template and print it out for your special game through our instruction! Just create and make your every game different! Please email us for the template after you purchase. Have a successful show!
- Brand new in package and ready to ship.
- 30" tabletop dry erase prize wheel.
- Minor assemble and ready to Spin.
- Made of PVC foam board and clear dry ersae Acrylic board.
- 18 customizable prize segments for logo or text.
- Loosen the screw in the middle and insert the Printout templates to make a new look for your game.
- Free templates as gift in Microsoft Word, Window Meta File and Adobe Illustrator.
(Please email us for the templates after you purchase.)
- Rubber caps on the screws between each segment for tidy appearance and safe using.
- Dual red PP pointer that "clicks" between each prize.
- The clicking sound helps build excitement as it spins.
- Strong structure with solid wood stand.
- Detachable stand for room saving storage.
- Wing screws on the stand for tool free assembling.
- Wheel Diameter: 30"
- Stand Height: 33 3/4"
- Base width: 17 1/4"
- Base deep: 9 1/2"
- 1x 30" Prize Wheel
- 1x Water-based Mark Pen
- 1x Whiteboard Eraser
- 1 set of Templates
(Please email us for the templates after you purchase)
-------DO IT YOURSELF to creat a prize wheel template!-------
You can choose any of the images to make your own template. It is so easy!
- Just open the Microsoft Word file we provided.
- Activate the Image Toolbar.
- Choose any of the images we provided.
- Edit the segments for logo or text
- Print out the image on self-adhesive sheets or normal A4 paper.
- Cut the hardcopy along the broken line, and you will get the final label for your prize wheel.
- Only the templates that made with the Microsoft Word file will work for the prize wheel. Please do not print out the template sample shown here.
- Do NOT revise the size of the image in the Microsoft Word file, or the hardcopy will not fit the prize wheel good.
- If you print the image on a normal A4 sheet, please remember to stick the sheet on the prize wheel with adhesive. Otherwise, the sheets might run away when the wheel rotating.
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' At Checkout For The Early Easter Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.