Lab Precision PS305 DC Power Supply is specialized for scientific research, product modification, mobile computer repair and widely used by laboratories, universities, etc. This DC Power Supply features variable output current 0-30v and 0-5a. High reliability, low noise and circuit overload protection, excellent choice for business.
- Compact Design
- All Metal Construction
- Dual LED Three Digital Tube Display
- Current mA / A Conversion Display
- High Stabilized Output Voltage
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Loading and Current Protection
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Supply Voltage: AC 110V
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Working Temperature: -10C ~ 40C
- Relative Humidity: 90%
- Storage Conditions: -10C ~ 40C
- Relative Humidity: 80%
- The output voltage is between 0 and nominal value continuously adjustable
- Voltage Stability: 0.01% +2mV
- Load Stability: 0.01% +2mV
- Recovery Time: 100mS
- Ripple Noise: 1 MVRMS(RMS)
- Temperature Coefficient: 200PPM/C
- The output current is between 0 and nominal value continuously adjustable
- Power Stability: 0.1% + 3mA
- Load Stability: 0.2% + 3mA
- Ripple Noise : 2mArms(RMS)
- AC Input must be 110V.
- Ventilation: Radiator at the rear of the equipment should Not be Blocked out;
- PS Series with temperature control, when the machine temperature reaches 45C, the fans will automatically rotate
- Please don't use it in the environmental temperature exceeds 45 degrees Celsius.
- 1x DC Power Supply
- 1x Output DC Probe Cable
- 1x Manual
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.