The 6" Inline Duct Fan/Blower & Activated Carbon Air Filter can eliminate odors, filter particulates and purify air efficiently. With 100% of the coconut shell carbon element utilization and 400 CFM airflow rate, this combo makes the living environment of you and your plants cleaner and fresher. If you are suffering from stale air condition and tired of gardening with organic fertilizer, sprays, odor gels or even incense, get this combo and you will be set free from the fidgets referred above. Safe and environmental friendly.
- 6" Flange.
- UL listed for safe use.
- Brand new in box ready to be operated upon arrival.
- Powerful and high efficiency - 2890 RPM and 400 CFM.
- High performance and static pressure to overcome the resistance caused by long ducting.
- Backward curved impeller to ensure quite operation possible.
- Balanced motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings for vibration-free operation and continuous running.
- Solid metal construction with galvanized sheet.
- Moisture resistant - great for use in damp environment.
- Extended collar and lip for easy duct hook-up.
- Come with one set of steel brackets for horizontal/vertical mounting or on floor using.
- 8-1/4 feet long power cord.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- 6" Flange.
- Coconut shell activated carbon filter.
- Safe and effective operation.
- Maintenance free design.
- Pre-filter included.
- Three cotton filter pads encase carbon to avoid carbon leaking out and wasting.
More convenient to keep the outermost pad clean.
- Two free elastic ropes to fix the filter pad.
Advantages of Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter:
- Better than other general charcoal filters.
- Light weight and more practical.
- Superior small hole construction.
- High-performance sorption.
- Large specific surface area.
- High adsorption capacity.
- Adsorb particulate faster and more effectively than other carbon.
- 950 high iodine adsorption value, much stronger adsorbing ability.
- Iodine adsorption value is a performance parameter of activated carbon.
- The higher iodine adsorption value, the stronger adsorbing ability.
- With the same iodine value, the filtering effect of coconut shell active carbon is the best.
- 53% open hole area by professional design to allow more air flow to get through.
||400 CFM (cubic feet per minute)|
|Working Environment Temperature
||-20 to 40 degrees Celsius|
|Motor Insulation Class
||F (Much Safer, can endure 155 degrees Celsius)|
||12in. x 8in. x 14in.|
|Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter:|
|Iodine Adsorption Value
||950 (High efficiency)|
|Carbon Layer Thickness
|Specific Surface Area
||900-1000 square meter per gram|
|Average Life Expectancy of Carbon
||about 1.5 yrs|
|Max. Endurable Temperature
||400 degrees Celsius (Safer)|
|Operating Environment Temperature
||-20 to 65 degrees Celsius|
||22" Tall x 10" Bottom Diameter|
- 1x Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter
- 2x Elastic Ropes (gift)
- 1x High-efficiency Inline Blower/Fan
- 1x Manual for General Fan Model
- 1 Set of Steel Brackets for Fan
** Please kindly note that the clamps and ducting tubes are not included, available in our store.And as the size varies, screws for mounting the blower are not included in the package.
Tips: Effective treatment requires the exchange of air in your growing area in a period of several minutes. You can count the total cubic feet with multiplying length by width by height of your growing area. Then divide by the CFM(cubic feet per minute) of the fan, you will get the time that the fan exchange the air for your grow area. For example, if the size of your grow tent is 12' length x 12' width x 12' height, it contains a total of 1728 cubic feet. With our 400CFM fan, you would treat your growing area within 5 minutes! Powerful and high-efficient for your grow room or grow tent!
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' (USA ONLY) At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.