Rely on this high sensitivity refrigerant leak detector for accurate, fast leakage testing. Comes with reliable corona refrigerant sensor which possesses great sensitivity and repeatability, also features LED indicator light with 7-level leak alarm, great intuitiveness, clear display. Easy operation, smart and portable, really an ideal and economic halogen leak detector for you.
- Excellent sensor with high sensitivity, 3g/yr (0.1oz/yr)
- Detects All KINDS OF halogenated refrigerants
- Flexible stainless steel probe reach to almost any tight space
- Single color LED display with 7-level leak alarm
- Tricolor display of battery voltage(Green, Orange & Red)
- RESET time sensitivity adjustment
- Real time sensitivity adjustment
- 14 inches (35.5cm) flexible stainless steel probe
- One extra spare sensing tip included
Detect leaks in air-conditioning, freezing systems and so on.
This unit responds to ALL halogenated (with Chlorine and Fluorine included) refrigerants.
This includes, but is not limited to:
R12, R11, R500, R503etc.
R22, R123, R124, R502etc.
R134a, R404a, R125 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment(it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
Detects halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
- Maximum sensitivity: 0.1 oz/yr ( 3g/yr ) for all halogen refrigerants
- Working Mode:Continuous and no limit
- Working temperature: 0?~52?
- Reaction time: Instant
- Resetting time: 2 seconds
- Warm-up time: About 3 seconds
- Sensor tip life under continuous operation: More than 50 hours in normal detecting status
- Power Supply: 3V DV, Two-cell C Alkaline batteries (Not include)
- Battery life: 30 hours under normal condition
- Probe length: 14"
- Overall Dimension: 9 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- 1 x Portable leak detector
- 1 x Extra spare sensing tip
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Full English manual
1. To ensure the high sensitivity, make sure the the tip and protector is clean before using everytime.
2. Switch off the machine after use. Remove batteries when unused for a long time, so that it could prolong life time.
3. Operate the leak detector according to the instruction manual.
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.