Unique open cell foam in interlaced distribution is designed for superior sound absorption. It can stop the spread of sound wave and allow air flow through the ducting, perfect for reducing noise from fans and carbon filter systems.
- Two 6" flanged ends.
- Portable and light weight.
- Safe and effective operation.
- Easy to install and maintenance free.
- High-quality corrosion resistant galvanized sheet construction.
- Wave crest polyurethane sponge can offer excellent sound and vibration absorption.
- This high-performance sound absorbing foam lining can reduce 50% noise!
If the noise of your fan/blower is 50db, our muffler can reduce it to 25db.
- Moisture resistant - great for use in damp environment.
- Extended collar and lip for easy duct hook-up.
- Air tight sealing tape pasted on the muffler
|Fit for Fans/Blowers
||Durable Galvanized Sheet|
|Sound Absorbing Foam
||Wave Crest Polyurethane Sponge|
|Fusion Point of Foam
||250 degree centigrade|
The Influence to Hearing of Different Decibel:
||Sense of Hearing|
||Very quiet, hardly feel|
||Quiet, like soft voice|
||General, like common talk indoor|
||Noisy, bad for nerve|
||Very noisy, nerve cells are damaged|
||Noisy intensify, hearing is damaged|
- 1x High-quality 6" Duct Muffler
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' (USA ONLY) At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.