The new refrigerant leak detector is a low cost, effective way of reliable leak testing. Comes with refrigerant sensor of high sensitivity, also features dual-color LED indicator light, great intuitiveness and clear display. Easy operation, smart and portable, really an ideal and economic halogen leak detector for you.
- Excellent high sensitivity sensor, 6g/yr (0.2oz/yr)
- Detects All KINDS OF halogenated refrigerants
- Flexible stainless steel probe reach to almost any tight space
- Dual-color LED indicator light
- Starts detection once powered on
- Adjusts automatically to the best state of detecting, no manual-adjustment needed
- Two-color visual indication of battery voltage(Green & Orange)
- Inner precise IC with ultra-low energy consumption circuit design, delivers stable performance and longer battery time
Detect leaks in air-conditionings, freezing systems and so on.
It will respond to ALL halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants.
This includes, but is not limited to:
Blends such as AZ-50,HP62,MP39 etc.
R12, R11, R500, R503etc.
R22, R123, R124, R502etc.
R134a, R404a, R125 etc.
Detect ethylene oxide gas of medical instruments
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers
Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases)
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene
- Maximum sensitivity: 0.2 oz/yr ( 6g/yr ) for all halogen refrigerants
- Working Mode: Continuous, no limitation
- Operating temperature: (0? ~52?)
- Response time: Instantaneous
- Reset time: 2 to 10 seconds
- Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds
- Power supply: 6V DC, Four-cell AAA batteries (Not include)
- Battery life: Approximately 50 hours normal use
- Probe length: 8"
- Overall dimension: 6" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2
- 1 x Portable leak detector
- 1 x Soft carrying bag with wrist strap
- 1 x Full English manual
1. To ensure the high sensitivity, make sure the the tip and protector is clean before using everytime.
2. Switch off the machine after use. Remove batteries when unused for a long time, so that it could prolong life time.
3. Operate the leak detector according to the instruction manual.
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' At Checkout For The Early Easter Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.