Multi-functional Digital Sound/Noise Level Meter w/ RS-232 Interface
This noise measuring meter is designed to meet the measurement requirement of noise engineers, noise quality control and health prevention in various environments. Such as noise measurement in factory, office, traffic road, family and all other noise measurement applications.
- Designed according to following standards:
a. International Electrician Committee Standard: IEC 651 TYPE 2
b. US National Standard: ANSI 1.4 TYPE 2
- With Alarm Set And Alarm Output
- Widely Used to Test The Sound Level of Environment , Machine, Vehicle, Ship And Other Noise
- 4 Measurement Parameters:
Lp: Current Sound Pressure Level
Leq: Equivalent Continuous A Sound Pressure Level, i.e. Arithmetically Mean Value in A Period of time Set.
L N: Statistic Analysis, i.e. What Percent of All Measurement Values are Larger than or Equal to the Alarm Value Set by the User. For Setting The Alarm Value.
- A / C / Flat Frequency Weighting
a. With 'A' Weighting Selected , The Frequency Response of The Meter Is Similar to The Response of The Human Ear. 'A' Weighting Is Commonly Used for Environmental or Hearing Conservation Programs Such As OSHA Regulatory Testing And Noise Ordinance Law.
b. 'C' Weighting Is A Much Flatter Response And Is Suitable for The Sound Level Analysis of Machines, Engines,etc.
- Fast (High Speed) Rate to Pick Up the Current Reading
- Slow (Low Speed) Rate to Pick Up the Reading of Average within 1 Second
- Auto Range Selection And Digital Display with No Guessing Errors
- Manual or Automatic Shut Down. The Tester Can Be Switched Off by Pressing The Power Key at Any Time. On The Other Hand, The Tester Can Be Set to Auto Power Off Between 1 to 9 Minutes or disable Auto Power Off
- The Tester Can Memorize 30 Groups of Measurement Results And Measuring Conditions For Later Use or Download to Computer
- Can Connect to Computer for Statistic, Printing And Analyzing by The Optional Cable And The Software For RS232C Interface
- AC and DC Analogy Signal Output are Available connecting to Frequency Analyzer Level Recorder, FFT Analyzer And Graphic Recorder etc. for Data Statistical Analysis
14mm (0.55") LCD with backlight
||30 Groups with Measuring Conditions|
|Built-in Calibration Signals
||94dB at 1kHz (Sinusoidal)|
||20.0 to 12,500Hz |
|Frequency Weighting Characteristic
||A, C and F (Flat) |
|Alarm Value Set
||LED and Optional Relay Contact (NC)|
||4x 1.5v AAA (UM-4 Battery) |
|External DC Power Supply
||6V DC, 100mA |
||FAST (125ms)/SLOW (1second)|
||236 x 63 x 26 (mm)/ 9.3" x 2.5" x 1.0" |
|Auto Power Off Function
||1/2" Electret Condenser Type |
|Low Battery Indication
|Parameters Measured: Lp, Lmax, Leq, L N |
||30-130dB (A), 35-130dB (C), 40-130dB (F)|
||30-130dB (10s, 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 30min, 1hour, 8hours, 24hours)|
Standard Package Includes:
- 1x Sound Level Meter
- 1x Sponge Ball
- 1x Operation Manual
- 1x Plastic Carrying Case
Please kindly know that batteries and the RS232C cable is not included. Thank you.
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.