This 3/4" PEX Crimp Tool features a comfort grip which makes PEX installation more easier. It is perfect for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications.With its labor-saving design, it is easy for reaching into tight connections. It could eliminate distortion on the rings. An included calibration gauge makes it easy to verify adjustments before crimping.
- 3/4" PEX Crimp Tool
- With Labor-saving Design
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Simply Pull Back on the Handles to Open the Crimp Jaws
- Compact Tool Length for Access to Tight Spaces
- Comes with Go/No Go Gauge
- Ideals for Making Copper Crimp Ring and Supplies
- Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Includes: Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge
Notice: Delivery to Canada is not available for this item.
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' At Checkout For The Early Easter Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.