World famous Racquetball Hall of Fame legend, Cliff Swain has finally introduced the best racquetball racquet on the market. Now you can have the competitive edge that Coach Cliff Swain plays with. Buy this racquet today and beat the competition tomorrow. Large Sweet Spot – It has a large 107 sq. in. String Bed which maximizes string deflection and increases the Sweet Spot by 20% for more Power. Want more? Buy today and Cliff Swain, together with TrendTimes.com will give you one On Demand Coaching Lesson for free with the world famous Cliff Swain! Limited time offer.
This is the culmination of 7 years of technology and innovation. Cliff has played with every racquet on the market and finally after 30 years has a racquet that he can proudly call the “Cliff Swain Signature Racquet”. We compressed graphite, creating a super concave shape to the upper portions of the
racquet head effectively doubling the wall thickness without having to add material. This super concave shape and
doubled wall thickness significantly increases power, rigidity and strength, all the while keeping your racquet light
and maneuverable. It’s design enlarges the hitting surface area without increasing racquet size giving maximum control for center and off center shots.
• Parallel ridges run the length of the Solid Graphite Head improving in-plane frame stiffness and reducing
deformation. More energy is returned to the ball for superior power and accuracy.
• Impact energy is channeled downward and away to protect weakened areas caused by drilled string holes in the
• Displacement Channels strengthen racquet structure and improve durability.
Power String Bed:
• Unique Power String Bed is designed to accommodate the use of thinner gauge string which is ideal for
improved Power, Control and overall performance.
• Wide string space around the frame’s edge lessens friction and allows more stretch for increased Power.
• Dense String Pattern design provides additional string support at Sweet Sport to improve ball contact for
Materials: 100% Carbon Graphite Construction
Balance: 10mm Head Heavy
Weight: 169 gms (+/- )
Grip Sizes: 3 – 5/8” and 3 – 15/16”
String: New! Black 18 gauge monofilament
Play Style: Power and Control
Game Style: Prefer to Set Up Shots, Hit All Around the Court
Hand Speed: Fast
Sweet Spot: Prefer it higher on the frame towards the top of racquet head.
The Surprise Super Sale Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' Or 'FREESHIPPING' At Checkout Today Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.