Advantages of Our Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter:
- Light weight, more practical.
- Excellent abrasive resistance and more durable.
- Superior small hole construction and high-performance sorption.
- Large specific surface area and high adsorption capacity.
- Adsorb particulate faster and more effectively than other carbon.
- 950 high iodine adsorption value, much stronger adsorbing ability.
Iodine adsorption value is a performance parameter of activated carbon.
The higher iodine adsorption value, the stronger adsorbing ability.
- With the same iodine value, the filtering effect of coconut shell active carbon is the best.
- 53% open hole area by professional design to allow more air flow to get through.
- Safe and environmental friendly.
- 8" flange.
- Coconut shell activated carbon filter.
- Safe and effective operation.
- Maintenance free design.
- Pre-filter included.
- Three cotton filter pads encase carbon to avoid carbon leaking out and wasting.
More convenient to keep the outermost pad clean.
- Two free elastic ropes to fix the filter pad.
|Carbon Layer Thickness
||Coconut Shell Activated Carbon|
|Open Hole Area
||53% (Professional design)|
600CFM(cubic feet per minute)
||26" Tall x 12" Bottom Diameter|
||More than 96%|
|Coconut Shell Activated Carbon:|
|Specific Surface Area
||900-1000 square meter per gram|
|Iodine Adsorption Value
||950 (High efficiency)|
||Less than 8%|
||Less than 4%|
|Average Life Expectancy of Carbon
||12 to 18 months|
|Max. Endurable Temperature
||400 degree centigrade (Safer)|
|Operating Environment Temperature
||-20 to 65 degree centigrade|
- 1x 8" Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Air Filter
- 2x Elastic Ropes
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' or 'FREESHIP18' (USA ONLY) At Checkout For The Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.