Start enjoying the fun of making and tasting slush & drinks anytime in the convenience of your own home or to make profits in your own management!
Perfect to Produce Hand-made Slush & Frozen Drinks for Fast-food Store, Snack Bar, Cafe, School Canteen, Clubs or Restaurant, Carnivals, Banquets or Festivals. Also Ideal for Home Using! Apply to Anywhere People Gather to Have Fun and Enjoy the Cool Feeling Shaved Ice Brings About!!
- Upgraded Material:
- Heavy duty & Stable Cast-Iron Base: The unit weighs approx. 25 lbs and therefore vibration and noise is deducted to the lowest degree.
- Anodized Aluminum Casing, Hopper and Handle: stands years of use and guards against rust. Easy cleaning as well
- Stainless Steel Shaving Blade & Holding Bowl: most effective to prevent bowl from rusting
- Safe Operation:
- "On/Off" switch has been shielded with a waterproof cover to guarantee safe operation even if unintended splashes occurred
- Automatically cuts off when hopper handle in open position to avoid wounds due to careless insertion
- Reset button available ( upgraded )
- Extra High Working Efficiency: 198 lbs/hr capacity to meet demands of large amount in a relatively short time
- Smooth Elegant Shape: Adds Eye-catching glamour to your home, your bar or the restaurant
- Little Requirement of Ice to Be Shaved: Works fine with ice cubes or crushed bag ice as long as they are of similar size as the hopper
- Low Maintenance: Just flush the hopper, blade and holding bowl with clean water and towel them off after shaving.
- Simple & Convenient Operation: Drop the ice in the hopper, push the handle, and shaving work done!
- Shaving Capacity: Approx. 198 lbs/hr ( 90 kg/hr )
- Rotated Speed: 2200 runs/min
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 250W
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Weight: Approx. 25 lbs
Enter Coupon Code 'SAVERIGHTNOW' At Checkout For The Early Easter Surprise Super Sale On Everything.
Our personal shoppers love speaking and chatting with you. Click the button below to chat live or to be connected toll free for personal shopping assistance via telephone. You can also dial 1-800-350-5420 or click to chat.